Plasma Fluids » Tool Mate Plasma
A custom formulated fluid for the plasma industry.
It is a mineral oil, chlorine and nitrite free, synthetic metal working coolant, specially designed for machining of carbon steel, cast iron, ferrous alloys.
- Protects aluminium and copper alloy parts mounted on the plasma machine and bed.
- Offers improved machining cleanness to tool and parts.
- Tested in soft to hard water hardness conditions, is economical and low maintenance in use, and provides exceptional long sump life to meet the requirement of plasma wet bed operation.
- Equally suitable for use in large centralised coolant systems and for small individual coolant sumps.
- Optimised lubricity additives to extend tool life.
- Minimised misting in high temperature cutting drilling zone, low odour.
- Mineral oil, chlorine and nitrite free, providing high health, safety and environmental compliance standards, and reduced waste treatment costs.
- Excellent wetting properties, reduce "drag out" and product usage, and provide cleaner operating conditions and components.
- Exceptional product stability in hard water. Good tolerance to water hardness build up in large plasma fluid bed over time.
- Low foaming characteristics in soft water conditions, eliminates the use of antifoams and reduces system maintenance costs.
- Excellent anti corrosion properties to protect ferrous and non ferrous machine tools and components.
- Multi metal compatibility offers opportunity for product consolidation.