Metal Cutting Fluids » Tool Mate Green
Tool Mate Green is a mineral oil, chlorine and nitrite free, synthetic metal working coolant, specially designed for machining of a wide range of materials including cast iron, ferrous metals, aluminium alloys.
- Suitable for use in soft to hard water hardness conditions (50 ‐ 400ppm hardness), is economical and low maintenance in use, and provides exceptional long sump life.
- Bandsaw cutting.
- Manual and CNC milling.
- Drilling, turning & grinding.
- Optimised lubricity additives to extend tool life.
- Mineral oil, chlorine and nitrite free, providing high health, safety and environmental compliance standards, and reduced waste treatment costs.
- Exceptional product stability in hard water. Good tolerance to water hardness build up in large fluid sump over time.
- Low odour and long fluid life.
- Low foaming characteristics in soft water conditions.
- Excellent anti corrosion properties to protect ferrous and non ferrous machine tools and components.
- Multi metal compatibility offers opportunity for product consolidation.